Transfer rumors, news: Liverpool return to Newcastle’s Isak

Transfer rumors, news: Liverpool return to Newcastle’s Isak

Liverpool are set to make another move to bring in Newcastle United striker Alexander Isaac after the two teams meet on Monday, while Tottenham Hotspur are attempting to spend big to sign Manchester City winger Savine and Como midfielder Nico Paz. Join us for the latest transfer news, rumors and gossip from around the globe.

Transfers homepage | Done deals | Men’s grades | Women’s grades

TOP STORIES

– Lammens left out of squad amid Man United talks
– Bayindir starts over Onana for Utd trip to Fulham
– Arteta: Eze phoned me amid Tottenham pursuit

TRENDING RUMORS

– Newcastle United are preparing themselves for Liverpool to make another bid to sign striker Alexander Isaac before the window closes, says iNews. Isak, 25, was the subject of a £110 million bid from the Reds earlier this month, but after it was rejected he posted on Instagram that “the relationship can’t continue” and has been left out of the squad all season. Meanwhile, The Times claims that Liverpool are set to focus on developing 16-year-old winger Rio Ngumoharather than pursuing other expensive signings like PSG’s Bradley Barcola or Lyon’s Malick Fofana.

– Tottenham Hotspur are ready to make a £60m bid to sign Manchester City winger Savine and will try until the end of the transfer window to get a deal done, as reported by Fabrizio Romano. The 21-year-old is keen to join Spurs and now everything depends on the size of the offer. Meanwhile, Romano reports that Spurs have seen a €70m offer to sign Como midfielder Nico Paz rejected. The 20-year-old wants to stay with Como as he eyes a future return to his former club Real Madrid, who will activate a clause to re-sign him next year.

– Manchester City will consider joining the battle to sign Crystal Palace center back Marc Guéhi if Manuel Akji and Nathan Ake depart this week, says The Daily Star, with the pair being linked with Galatasaray and Everton respectively. Guehi, 25, is already wanted by Liverpool, Tottenham and Barcelona and has only one year remaining on his Palace contract. City are considering him as a £35m option and they feel he would have long-term value.

– Al Ittihad have opened the door for former Chelsea midfielder N’Glo Kantity to depart after two years with the Saudi Pro League club, as reported by Footmercato. The 34-year-old has already been offered to various Ligue 1 teams, including AS Monaco and Paris FC, as well as another Saudi club in Al Qadsiah. The midfielder’s next move is likely to be scrutinized by France manager Didier Deschamps with the 2026 World Cup approaching.

– AC Milan are looking to sign Marseille midfielder Adrien Rabiot after he was placed on the transfer list following a fight with a teammate, as reported by Transfer marketwhich adds that USMNT midfielder Yunus would be the player to make way. Atalanta like Musah but, the Rossoneri wouldn’t accept any offers under €30m. Rabiot has also been in touch with Internazionale and Juventus, but Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri wants to reunite with the 30-year-old.

CONFIRMED DEALS

To follow…

EXPERT TAKE

play

2:14

Where does Marcus Rashford fit into Barcelona’s attack?

Luis Garcia and Ale Moreno React To Marcus Rashford’s Performance For Barcelona Vs. Levante.

OTHER RUMORS

– Manchester United forward Rasmus Hojlund is getting closer to joining Napoli after a phone call with former teammate Scott McTominay. (Corriere dello Sport)

– Tottenham and Aston Villa are tracking West Ham midfielder Lucas packet, 27. (Daily Mail)

– Tottenham are also keen on Monaco midfielder Maghnes Akliouche23, who could move for around €55m. (Football Insider)

– Arsenal are set to land 16-year-old midfielder Victor Ozhianvuna from Shamrock Rovers for an Irish record transfer of around £2m, as he will sign a pre-contract and join when he turns 18 in January 2027. (Athletic)

– Concerns are beginning to arise about whether Juventus will be able to bring in striker The Redican Creation on loan from Paris Saint-Germain again, as there is a disagreement about what the clause to make the deal permanent should be worth. (Tuttosport)

– Roma will speak to Jadon Sancho again to persuade the winger to join them, having already agreed a €24m deal with Manchester United. (Nicolo Schira)

– Following a failed medical for Bayer Leverkusen striker Victor Boniface, AC Milan are now looking at Sporting CP’s Conrad Harder, Genk’s Toul arokodare and Monaco’s Battery Plunger. But Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri is pushing for Juventus’ Dusan Vlahovic. (Gazzetta dello Sport)

– Milan are looking at Al Ahli’s Merih Demiral and Leicester City’s Caleb around to fill gaps in defense, but other candidates could emerge before the deadline. (Transfer market)

– Porto are set to make another offer for Arsenal defender Jakub Kiwior after seeing one rejected in July. (Fabrizio Romano)

– Besiktas have opened talks to try to sign Chelsea winger Raheem Sterling. (Nicolo Schira)

– Girona midfielder Ladislav Krejci is expected to make a €30m move to Wolverhampton Wanderers this week. (Fabrizio Romano)

– Nottingham Forest are looking to sign Croatia goalkeeper Dominik Livakovic from Fenerbahçe. (Guardian)

– Leeds United winger Largie ramazani is closing on a loan move to join Valencia. (Sky Sports)

– Saudi Pro League sides Al Nassr and Al Ahli are battling to land Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Exequiel Palacios. (Sacha Tables)

– Galatasaray have submitted a €28m bid to sign Monaco defender Wilfried Singo24. (Footmercato)

– Bayer Leverkusen have asked for information on Manchester City midfielder Ilkay Gundoganwho is not in Pep Guardiola’s plans and will leave in the coming days. (Nicolo Schira)

– Leverkusen are also progressing in negotiations with AS Monaco for Elieie Bens, who they have already agreed a contract with. (The team)

– There could be an outgoing for Bayer Leverkusen, as Piero empocapie has decided he will leave if a suitable offer comes in. The defender has a €60m release clause but The workself want to keep him. (Florian Plettenberg)

– Paris FC, Nice and Real Sociedad are all pushing to sign RB Leipzig midfielder Amadou Haidara, who has one year on his contract and was left out of Leipzig’s squad against Bayern Munich. (Rudy entered)

– Lyon ave convinced Facundo Buonanotte that he should join them, but Brighton & Hove Albion want to send the attacking midfielder on loan to a Premier League club. (The team)

Source link

https://seven86news.com

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*
*